There is no doubt that listening to music and watching movies, videos has become an active part of every person’s life. However, to get the best experience while watching videos, it is also necessary to have the best tools. XPlayer is an advanced application which supports any video format you need. There is a massive demand for this wonderful app because of its ability to play 4k and 8k videos flawlessly.
The creators of the XPlayer are the Inshot incorporation which also created the famous Inshare app. Originally, this elegant app was created targeting the android market but for those of you who love working with the PC can also download the app using a third party emulator.
Features of XPlayer
- Supports multiple video formats such as MKV, MP4, M4V, RMVB, TS, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV etc.
- Ultra HD player which supports 4K and 8K videos
- Manage videos is private folders
- Cast your videos using chromecast
- Ability to play videos while streaming networks
- Supports Subtitle downloads
- Play video in a pop-up window, use split screen mode or play in the background.
- File Manager option to find all your video files in your SD card instantly
- Hardware acceleration
- Night mode option, quick muting and control playback speed
Role of the Emulator
In the Tech world, App and Software developers only focus on one operating system to launch their product. Due to this many people are not able to use the apps in the way they want. MacOS and PC users therefore have very limited options compared to android users. The Emulation process enables Mac and PC users to get their desired app on their laptops.
How to Download XPlayer on Mac/PC
Nox app player and Blustacks emulator are considered as the best android emulators to smoothly run XPlayer on your PC. Following is the step-by-step process to download and install the app on your PC/Mac using the Nox app player.
- Download the Nox player from the original site.
- Once downloaded, install the Nox player to your PC
- Open Nox App player and you will find the Google Play store icon on your Home page.
- Login to play store using your Google Account
- Go to the search bar and search for “XPlayer” by InShot Inc.
- Click on the installation button to begin the installation process
- Once the installation is done, go back to the Homepage to find the XPlayer pixel icon
- Double click on the icon and start using the app on your PC